Monday, March 2, 2009

Attention Fans


Sad news. My application to the "Best Job In The World" was rejected. Apparently, even though it was timed precisely to be a few frames below :60, they claim that the runtime was 1:01. One second over the time limit. WTF!!

I know that this is a bunch of crap, and I'm not alone. They actually have a press release stating that there are a large number of people in my same situation. Everyone that was rejected did have the opportunity to edit it down and resubmit it, however I was informed that my application was rejected about 5 hours after the deadline. So I couldn't resubmit. 

How bad does that suck?! 

1 comment:

  1. WHAT???? I'm PISSED! That's crapola, missy. I'm sooo sorry :( I thought your video was at LEAST worth making it to the last round :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete